[Imports] Portland, OR building and address import

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Dec 3 22:15:35 UTC 2014

I'm not 100% sure how much address data there is, but I'm aware that
there's a substantial number of building footprints in place already.
Curious how this is going to be conflated with existing data (though, given
the relatively high quality of previous RLIS imports, this is largely a
secondary concern).