[Imports] Import of addresses in Poland

Zbigniew Czernik zbigniew at openstreetmap.pl
Wed Feb 5 18:33:26 UTC 2014

W dniu 05.02.2014 02:15, Zbigniew Czernik pisze:
> W dniu 05.02.2014 00:41, Zbigniew Czernik pisze:
>> W dniu 04.02.2014 17:40, Zbigniew Czernik pisze:
>>> Hello
>>>
>>> I think it's pointless to send information about the import of addresses
>>> in each municipality as a separate post. I think it's a good idea to
>>> create a thread where I will put the information about the planned imports.
>>>
>>> I'm ready to import address data in Szumowo municipality from
>>> http://szumowo.e-mapa.net/
>>>
>>> http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/szumowo_numerki.osm - data
>>> ready to upload.
>>>
>>> Import wiki-page: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Importy/Adresy
>>>
>>> Best regards
>> Hello
>>
>> Next municipality is ready to import - gmina Zawady, podlaskie. Data
>> file: http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/zawady_numerki.osm
>>

>> Best regards
>
> Next municipality is ready to import - gmina Zabłudów, podlaskie
> voivodeship.
> Data file:
> http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/zabludow-filtered.osm (after
> filtering out addresses existing in OSM)
>
> Best regards

Next municipality is ready to import - gmina Wasilków, podlaskie
voivodeship.
Data file:
http://zibi.openstreetmap.org.pl/importy/wasilkow-after-merging.osm
(after filtering out addresses existing in OSM and merging them with
building's outlines)

Cheers

PS. I fixed street names in Szumowo yesterday.