[Imports] CAR Activation; experienced mappers to finish the import of UNICEF data?

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:15:54 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 8, 2014 at 3:53 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com>wrote:

> 2014/1/8 Severin MENARD <severin.menard at gmail.com>
>
>> Paul,
>>
>> I took you only 24 hours in December to stop this import. I would
>> appreciate the same speed to help us solving the issue(s) you identified
>> for this import that has humanitarian benefits.
>>

> if the import is not done nicely and the data or tagging has issues, there
> will also be few benefit (it might even harm to have some kind of
> problematic data or errors online rather than having nothing)
>
> cheers,
> Martin

I am totally aware of this. The issue is not about the import itself that
has been done nicely so far except ONCE the comments have been forgotten.
The issue is only about the tags, and everything has been presented and
argumented, it is now only a matter of discussion and decision about 3
categories of tags (geodata, admin and source), what IMHO does not require
weeks to be debated.

Sincerely,

Severin