[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 23:58:21 UTC 2014

Another update:

I've added checks into the application to make sure that addresses are
between 5 and 100 meters from the street centerline, and that each
address is at least 4 meters from another address. The source code
located here
<https://github.com/saiarcot895/osm-fulton-address/tree/geos-library>
has been updated. Note that the code with the distance checks is in the
*geos-library branch*, not the master branch. I've updated the file here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vrP6AZTFyYldqT0hJaVVCdGc/edit?usp=sharing>
to show a sample output.

Saikrishna Arcot