[Imports] [Imports-us] Address Data Import for Fulton County, Georgia

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 18:13:14 UTC 2014

Hi Saikrishna,

Just a quick look.

- The street number tag is addr:housenumber, not addr:houseNumber. OSM
tags don't use CamelCase
- didn't the source data also have zip codes?
- If you are going to dump an address, you should write it out into a
separate file that will be reviewed by hand. These are the interesting
bits..
- I am not sure the check that looks for addresses too close to a
street makes sense.
- I don't see a check in the code to look for addresses that don't
match any street name.

Thanks
Jason.

.