[Imports] Dutch addresses and buildings import - how to deal with addresses in apartments

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Jan 29 07:11:53 UTC 2014

As a preface, I should state that no decision has been made to import
multiple addresses on top of each other, as this is the first time it's been
raised.

Imports need to not screw up the data, which includes not making it
excessively difficult to edit in iD and Potlatch2. None of the editors
handle overlapping nodes well. It's possible in JOSM if you know exactly
how, but it's a pain. I'm not positive about iD or P2, but I couldn't figure
it out. Given the current state of editor support, I don't see any way that
an import of stacked nodes like this will be okay.