[Imports] Vermont Town boundaries from VCGI

Elliott Plack elliott.plack at gmail.com
Mon May 5 17:17:56 UTC 2014

Martin, thanks for pointing that out. I should clarify. I'm not against
this import so long as the community thinks boundaries are good for OSM. As
for the place=* tags, if there isn't a conflict in placing them both on the
boundary and a node, then so be it.

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 12:11 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com

--
Elliott Plack