[Imports] Japan, KSJ2 municipality administrative boundary re-import

Satoshi IIDA nyampire at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:39:30 UTC 2014

Hi Martin,

Thank you.
I've read recent discussion on the thread "Vermont Town boundaries from
VCGI" & understood that points.
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2014-May/003132.html

So I do not have intention to add "place" tag to Way or Relation objects.
I think "place" tag is to be used to Node (as relation's "admin_centre"
role member).

And my current proposal is in accordance with the admin_level scheme table
as you suggested.
The structure written in table is the fruit of our local consensus.
So I also think it is mandatory to get agreement on local ML if tagging
(county and/or state) might be changed.

Cheers,

--
Satoshi IIDA