[Imports] Buildings & Address in Washington, DC, USA.

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Mon May 26 22:35:20 UTC 2014

Hi David

Given that this is using the same process as the NYC import, what
lessons/changes are planned to avoid the same problems encountered in NYC.
I think NYC had to be paused a couple of times, it was not perfect. It
would be dumb to do everything exactly the same.

NYC importers (Alex ), could we have a summary of the top 3 or 4 problems
with the NYC import, hopefully we can adjust DC to avoid them.

Thanks
Jason