[Imports] Buildings & Address in Washington, DC, USA.

Katie Filbert filbertk at gmail.com
Tue May 27 03:19:24 UTC 2014

On May 26, 2014 11:16 PM, "Katie Filbert" <filbertk at gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 26, 2014 10:12 PM, "Serge Wroclawski" <emacsen at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Firstly, it's had a negative impact on the OSM community in NYC by
> > basically taking the wind out of our sails. OSM NYC was gaining
> > community interested in doing the import, but as soon as the paid
> > mappers worked full force, we saw a drastic reduction in community
> > participation. In addition, it had a major blow to our enthusiasm, me
> > included.
>
> Regret that. :(
>
> If fact, I signed up to organise a mapping party in NYC this upcoming
weekend at wikiconference usa. (in the same neighborhood where I mapped
diligently)

> Seeing all the stuff related,

grrr autocorrect, I meant deleted not related.

Katie

honestly I am not very enthusiastic now to organise the mapping party. I
will wait and see now what the interest is from attendees and if they
really want, I might do it. Otherwise, happy to skip it this time.