[Imports] Buildings & Address in Washington, DC, USA.

David Jackson (OCTO) davidy.jackson at dc.gov
Tue May 27 14:54:22 UTC 2014

Serge,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

The buildings that are being imported have very little overlap with the
existing buildings in OSM.   The areas targeted for building / address
import are those ones where either no or very few existing building
polygons exist in OSM.

The buildings being imported are of the same dataset as the buildings
loaded in the previous batch import.

- David

David Jackson   |  GIS Analyst  |  Office of the Chief technology Officer
 (W) 202.724.5135  |  200 I ST SE,  5TH FL,  Washington, DC
davidy.jackson at dc.gov |   Blog:  dcaddresscoordinates.blogspot.com
Telework Day: Fri