[Imports] Buildings & Address in Washington, DC, USA.

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue May 27 15:23:37 UTC 2014

Yes, my understanding is that this first step would be filling in the gaps from the previous import. After that, with that knowledge built up of the import, a second stage would look at the more complex process of update, merge, conflation of previously imported data.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron