[Imports] Belgium address import

Sander Deryckere sanderd17 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:15:42 UTC 2014

Only the nodes are given as free data. No building contours or no parcel
boundaries.

It's to empower businesses to have more exact data on their customers (so
they can query near potential customers, or map/ correct addresses in their
databases), in which case the coordinates are considered enough. It's not
primarily meant to empower the making of general maps.