[Imports] Import cameras from Russian opendata portals

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Sep 23 09:36:07 UTC 2014

On 9/22/2014 10:51 PM, Anton Nesterov wrote:
> There is some datasets.
>
> Moscow — http://data.mos.ru/datasets/1224
> http://data.mos.ru/datasets/1500 http://data.mos.ru/datasets/1498
> (license here http://data.mos.ru/about/terms (in Russian), requires only
> attribution, similar to CC BY)
You're going to need to provide details, as attribution licenses are not
necessairly compatible. For example, CC BY 3.0 and earlier is not. You
should probably look into this before looking at anything else, as if
licensing issues can't be resolved, it's a dead end.

> So I want to import that datasets to OSM. It's actually a large number
> of nodes (60100 only for Moscow, much more than OSM has for all world),
> but it don't seems like it can broke something, the data is pretty hight
> quality. Is it OK?
There's not enough detail here - you have no proposed tagging,
conversion process, accuracy information, or anything else.