[Imports] Importing bus stops from NaPTAN

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:17:28 UTC 2015

It makes a lot of sense to me. I did the same for 65000 stops in Belgium.
It took me more than 2 years though, as I verified the positions for each
and every one of them. Many of our stops have B U S painted on the street,
which was clearly visible on the aerial imagery.

For the others I'm hoping more and more of them get photographed and
contributed to Mapillary, to allow positioning of them perfectly.

Polyglot