[Imports] Sitka, AK Buildings Import

Joshua Houston joshuahouston at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 10:20:24 UTC 2016

Thank you, Martin. I changed and added tags for building typology and
amenities of buildings I know, which covers downtown area and other heavily
trafficked areas of town, I wouldn't guess, I know the town really well.

I uploaded these changes to my Github page where I'm keeping the data.

Cheers,

Joshua