[Imports] Sitka, AK Buildings Import

James james2432 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 03:20:21 UTC 2016

Usually there's a waiting period of 2ish weeks since beginning of post to
come to a favorable agreement. If no one pops up about it, you write back
with something along the lines of: there seems to be a favorable agreement
for the import and xyz weeks/days have past since posting. I will be moving
forward with the import as planned. Thank you and have a nice day.

Then magic happens and you are allowed to import