[Imports] API to add points to OSM from our taxi driver app

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 13:55:06 UTC 2016

sent from a phone

> Il giorno 02 lug 2016, alle ore 11:00, Lars-Erik Wessman <larserik at taxijakt.se> ha scritto:
>
> We would like to add functionality in our taxi driver app to make it possible for our taxi drivers to provide those missing house number addresses with GPS-locations.

ideally the drivers would have individual osm accounts and would upload locations they have manually adjusted after the GPS location (because GPS are not very precise and because taxi drivers will typically be on the road while the housenumbers are to be added at the sites besides the road).

You would authenticate via oauth and then upload via the normal editing api.

> I've created the account Taxijakt and added some addresses manually. For example:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/427244593

the problem is that the people who originally surveyed the information aren't available then for questions, but it might be a way. Also, if this flies you might have too many contributions to look at all of them for plausibility checks

Cheers,
Martin