[Imports] Calgary addresses

James james2432 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 11:32:18 UTC 2016

If Calgary is able to change to the open gov license v.2 (
http://open.canada.ca/en/open-government-licence-canada) it would be
compatible with openstreetmap, but until then the chance of getting sued
and the specific clause against possible illegal activities (which would
invalidate our license agreement) prevent us from importing the data

/EndOfDiscussion

On Jul 19, 2016 7:24 AM, "Greg Troxel" <gdt at ir.bbn.com> wrote:

> James <james2432 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > To the fullest extent permitted by law, you shall indemnify and save
> > harmless The City, from any claim, loss, damage, injury or liability of
any
> > kind, nature and description (including, without limitation, incidental
and
> > consequential damages, court costs, attorney’s fees and costs of
> > investigation), that arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part,
> > from your use of the Data, including without limitation your use of the
> > Data in a Derivative Work. In addition to your obligation to indemnify
The
> > City, you specifically acknowledge and agree that you have an immediate
and
> > independent obligation to defend The City from any claim which actually
or
> > potentially falls within this indemnification provision, even if the
> > allegations are or may be groundless, false or fraudulent, which
obligation
> > arises at the time such claim is tendered to you by The City and
continues
> > at all times thereafter. THE CITY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY
FOR
> > ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES
RESULTING