[Imports] Import in progress: NYC DEP Watershed Recreation Areas

Kevin Kenny kevin.b.kenny+osm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 03:10:50 UTC 2016

I just realized on further inspection that 'protect_class' on the
protected areas is erroneously spelt out 'protection_class'. I think
that this proves that no matter how careful one is, at least one bug
slips past when a system 'goes live.'

I'll correct the typo in the other 39 townships, and correct it
manually in the 25 places it appears in this changeset. I'm going to
defer the correction in the upload until I'm resuming uploading. so as
to avoid complicating a revert should one prove necessary.