[Imports] GDOŚ data import

Wojciech Myrda wmyrda at auticon.pl
Thu Jun 9 07:28:48 UTC 2016

Hello,

After discussing subject of data import from GDOŚ - Generalna Dyrekcja
Ochrony Środowiska (Polish highest level government department dealing
with environment protection) and providing actual proposal for the
import http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=592658#p592658
in the polish forum and the following discussion in the matter I have
made the actual data import
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=596002#p596002 . It
took quite some time to prepare the data and I believe it was imported
in the proper form which seems to be right as it was well received by
the senior forum member
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=596004#p596004 .

The import provided ecological use areas in Poland. Additional imports
from the organization will be made for natural monuments but for now we
wait for the more complete data from them which they say they would
deliver by July 1.

As for the legal terms GDOŚ website
http://www.gdos.gov.pl/dane-i-metadane says the following:

"W ramach Geoserwisu udostępnione zostały dwie usługi utworzone według
otwartych standardów Open Geospatial Consortium zgodnych z dyrektywą
2007/2/WE Parlamentu Europejskiego Unii Europejskiej z dnia 14 marca
2007 r. o Infrastrukturze Informacji Przestrzennej we Wspólnocie
Europejskiej oraz zapisami ustawy z dnia 4 marca 2010 r. o
infrastrukturze informacji przestrzennej:"

What it basically means is that the data is provided with Open
Geospatial Consortium standards setup by the European Parlament
directive from 2007 and polish act implementing it from the 2010
therefore I think was enough to use. If not please let me know.

kind regards,