[Imports] National Transit Map (US)

Michael Reichert nakaner at gmx.net
Wed Sep 7 14:16:18 UTC 2016

Hi Andrew,

Am 2016-09-07 um 11:51 schrieb Andrew Guertin:
> This seems like a valuable data set if we can use it.

What's the license?

The website just says that the transport agencies have to provide the
data under CC-BY 3.0. But what's the license DOT grants us? If it is an
attribution license, you have to ask for a permission because an
unmodified CC-BY license is not compatible with our Contributor Terms.
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/ODbL_Compatibility

Best regards

Michael