[Imports] Madrid museums manual import

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Sat Sep 10 20:06:51 UTC 2016

On Saturday 10 September 2016, Santiago Crespo wrote:

> The open data license used by the Madrid city council compatibility
> with the ODbL was already discussed in this list [1] and in the
> talk-es list.

It is not clear to me as a non-spanish speaker that the attribution
requirements of the license are met by the way OSM attributes sources
on the wiki.  You'd normally require explicit permission in those
cases.

> This manual import process has been discussed in the talk-es list and
> there are no more comments.
>
> Please review the proposal on the wiki [2].

I am missing a clear statement that existing hand mapped information
will not be replaced by the import without on-the-ground verification.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/