[Imports] Canada hydrography data

James james2432 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 22:03:44 UTC 2017

geogratis is canvec data.

I suggest you use the toporama extraction tool for hydrography:

http://maps.canada.ca/czs/index-en.html?service=canvec&bbox=-118.01527006590868,26.569491408318793,32.22140464257023,67.34349867473222

you can export only water features. You can now select WGS84/espg:3857 and
make sure you select shapefile. JOSM can open shapefiles with opendataplugin