[Imports] Walmart import

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Wed Dec 20 22:02:44 UTC 2017

         I could not be happier to see Walmart added. When the hurricane
was bearing down on the Texas coast, I added as many Walmarts as  I
could find near the eye's projected landfall. Walmart is big with lots of
backup and therefore likely to reopen quickly and be resource for the area.
         I hope they will respond to Frederik's
excellent and detailed suggestions.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter