[Imports] City of Dallas Import

Peter Barth osm-peda at won2.de
Sat Jan 14 16:54:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

Andrew Matheny schrieb:
> Let me know if you have any questions (or any suggestions)

although you already started with the import I'd still have a small
comment or request. You want to add "#DallasImport" to your changeset
comments. As has been noted several times to HOT and their tasks it would
actually be better to use the changeset comments for the actual
description and simply add another tag to the changeset comment for e.g.
evaluation. In your case perhaps import="Dallas Import" and perhaps even
with an URL to this wiki page in a second tag.

Peda