[Imports] RFC for Denver Planimetrics Buildings Import

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Oct 3 19:56:01 UTC 2017

On 10/3/2017 1:54 AM, Michael Reichert wrote:
> Please keep in mind that you should not modify the import page after a
> discussion. So please write again to this mailing list afert your the
> "nicer workflow document" is available.

No. The import needs to be what is proposed, but this does not prevent
documentation improvements. In fact, improving documentation should be
encouraged.

>> * We're working on getting the processed data hosted for review, also coming
>> very soon.
> Making the processed data available is a requirement for an import
> discussion.

This isn't a requirement, but I think it's necessary in this case to see
if the multipart buildings are being handled correctly. It's often
helpful in other cases.