[Imports] Heads up: Building Canada 2020

OSM Volunteer stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Wed Oct 18 23:45:59 UTC 2017

Echoing Mikel's tone, +1.

When I say "rather long distances," yes, I do mean "rather large project," as Frederik has allowed us to understand most excellently.  However, I also mean "people's understanding of what OSM is, how it is used and how 'rather large projects' become EFFECTIVE projects that meet their milestones and goals."  It does seem those are far apart here and now and while the distances seem long, I think that as histrionics lessen (see, they have), really this best next turns into smart, experienced people calmly having a discussion.  We can do this; misunderstandings can be solved as they heal and turn into understandings.

Thank you,

SteveA
California