[Imports] Uploading sidewalks in San Jose, California, US

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Fri Oct 20 13:07:25 UTC 2017

Andy,
There are a number of users, including myself, willing to help out fix
those import problems, enough so that I feel confident that when complete,
Santa Clara County will have a pedestrian network that will fully support
routing. While not part of the local Santa Clara community, we happy to
assist them. The goal isn't really to have pedestrian routing, but to
enable people, especially those with limited mobility, to get to and from
their destination. Because of the importance of the goal, I believe the
issues pointed out, will be resolved.

I'm confident that the errors Santa Clara encountered will help other
communities do a better job of adding footways to their communities.

Clifford

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch