[Imports] Allegheny County (Pittsburgh) PA Building Import

GeoKitten geokittenosm at protonmail.com
Tue Sep 19 00:26:50 UTC 2017

I am planning an import of building footprint data into OSM. Here's the link to the wiki page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Allegheny_County_Building_Import

I'm planning on importing buildings in and around Pittsburgh. I already have permission from the government and sample data in OSM format. I have somewhat of a plan but a few questions. Feel free to critique my wiki page and suggest changes.

I want to add this import to OSM-US tasking manager like the recent Tampa and Corpus Christi building imports, but not sure how to do this. Whom do I contact to get permission to start a tasking manager project, and on a technical level, what do I need to do?

Also, what is considered enough community approval to start an import? I'm not ready to ask for final approval yet: My plan is incomplete. But I want to give everyone a heads-up and a chance to discuss my proposal.