[Imports] Bing Building Import

Christoph Hormann osm at imagico.de
Tue Jul 3 16:52:58 UTC 2018

On Tuesday 03 July 2018, Clifford Snow wrote:

> Christoph,
> We've heard this argument before that imports [...]

Please stop arguing about the merits of imports in general in this
thread and thereby sabotaging what this discussion is about, namely
discussing Greg Morgan's plan to import building footprints.

Any post here that has nothing to do with the matter at hand is
disrespectful towards Greg, those who try to do reviews of import plans
and give advise to importers here and the import procedure we have in
place and thereby also to the OSM community as a whole.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/