[Imports] Hungarian POI import plans from webpages

Levente Juhász jlevente89 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 12:48:07 UTC 2018

Hey Guys,

I've been following the discussion on this import within the Hungarian
community. As far as data licenses go we are on the safe side here. The
post office dataset is in the public domain which requires no additional
action. Tesco store data is made available to the OSM community under a
special license agreement. I believe Kálmán arranged this and he received
confirmation through email. The Hungarian Import Wiki ([4] in the original
mail) lists this information.

On a different note, this import is well discussed among local mappers.
KAMI provided us with regular updates, encouraged discussion and altogether
came up with a nice plan. I am not aware of any local voices opposing this
import. Also, the pieces of data I checked look nice, consistent and
correct.

All in all, I'm 100% behind this plan.

Cheers,
Levente