[Imports] Worldwide fuel stations import, down to 56k objects

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Mar 15 12:46:05 UTC 2018

Normally the shop is mapped as a separate object. It is usually a separate brand too. The fuel object is on the forecourt, usually the building roof. It is perfectly possible to tag each with separate opening hours.

It seems a no brainer that you fill the car yourself. Most will come out and fill the car for disabled drivers, but it is not something they will do for able bodied people.

Phil (trigpoint)