[Imports] Importing Kerala, India road network from Facebook's ML generated data

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:07:21 UTC 2018

> If there is further need to discuss social conventions and behaviour
> rules on OSM communication channels i would suggest to open a dedicated
> thread on talk for that (or a different suitable channel of your
> choosing if you prefer).

I am not sure we should have the same rules on all of those channels, or
more precisely, the same interpretation of these rules. Maybe it could be
the same rules for all "international" channels, but let's not forget that
there are many local, regional and national mailing lists, which usually
adhere to those moral and behavioural conventions, that are accepted in the
areas they are used in.

It seems perfectly ok to have different "standards", according to the
context.

Cheers,
Martin