[Imports] Import of Charging stations for eBikes in France and Italy

Alznauer Florian (EB/MKB2) Florian.Alznauer at de.bosch.com
Tue Apr 14 08:05:56 UTC 2020

Dear OSM-Import Team,

we at Bosch eBike Systems (Data Owner) would like to upload the locations of Bosch eBike Powerstations and Chargers in Open Street Maps for France and Italy via a Mass upload.
We are informed about the import guidelines and the for our data corresponding Info page (https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dcharging_station).

Our excel is in the following format and will be converted to XML:

[cid:image001.png at 01D61242.EB47A190]

This excel includes about 300 positions / locations with the above shown information for Italy and France.

Please let us know if we can proceed with the converting to XML for uploading the data.
Thanks!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Florian Alznauer

eBike Systems, Marketing, Communication, Branding (EB/MKB)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Gerhard-Kindler-Straße 3 | 72770 Reutlingen | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 7121 35-30134 | Florian.Alznauer at de.bosch.com<mailto:Florian.Alznauer at de.bosch.com>

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Franz Fehrenbach; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Volkmar Denner,
Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer, Dr. Michael Bolle, Dr. Christian Fischer, Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Markus Heyn, Harald Kröger, Christoph Kübel, Rolf Najork, Uwe Raschke, Peter Tyroller
​