[Imports] Import stop signs for blind persons in Katowice, Poland

Łukasz Taraszka luktar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 11:13:17 UTC 2020

Hello,

Blind persons are using GPS applications on their phones and use OSM data
as a most common and reliable data source.

We are a team of two programmers and we plan to add additional objects,
very important for a blind persons, to the OSM in Katowice Poland. These
objects will be stop signs.
A stop sign is a place where people should wait for a tram or bus stop.

The concept and the explanation of the project is available on this Wiki
page:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Automated_edits/luktar/Stop_signs_for_blind#The_opinion_of_companies_producing_navigation_solutions_for_the_blind

We want to create a solution useful for the blind persons and build it with
the harmony with the community so your advices will be very helpful.

--
Pozdrawiam
Taraszka Łukasz