[Imports] Import of fire hydrants

Michael michael.osm at zwanzig-zehn.de
Wed Jul 28 16:58:27 UTC 2021

Hello all,

in the meantime I checked the data and created a wiki-page describing the planned import (unfortunately, the site is only available in german):
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Gangelt_Hydrantenimport

There you can also find a link to the dataset that I want to import to OSM:
https://laumen.nrw/misc/hydranten.osm

Furthermore, I added an entry to the Import Catalogue:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Import/Catalogue#One-Time_Imports

The user account that will be used to import the dataset: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Michael712_imports
My user account: https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Michael712
OSM-Wiki: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Michael712

Are there any other things I have to consider?
If not, I would appreciate permission to import the data.

Best Regards,
Michael