[Imports] Rif: Import Civic House Numbers in Montagna in Valtellina

stefano.losa at setesrl.it stefano.losa at setesrl.it
Mon Jun 21 20:49:19 UTC 2021

Dear Javier and Martin,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have also a local knowledge of the area so I will also check and
validate all the issue with the street names that are in doubt.

For the doubt of Martin, about the existing house number, we consider that
one POI is no more existing and it was attributed with a wrong address,
the school have more than one address so it was no correct and for the
entrance point it was in a wrong position because on the same building
there are multiple addresses.

Thanks again for the suggestions.

Best Regards,

Stefano Losa