[josm-dev] Mappaint and multipolygon relation

Dirk Stöcker openstreetmap at dstoecker.de
Tue Dec 30 00:04:12 GMT 2008

Hello,

Revision 1190 of JOSM has a first (debug) implementation of multipolygon
drawing.

A test file can be found here: http://www.dstoecker.eu/multipolygon.osm

You need to set "mappaint.multipolygon=true" to see anything (and you get lots
of debug warnings on console :-)

The only missing features:
- Handling of errors and warnings
- Handling of multiple outer ways with inner ways - I need to write a
    isIn() function to find out which way is inside which other way.

So Examples 1-4 of advanced multipolygons are displayed right, the others not.

When selecting ways, The area is selected as soon as an outer way is selected.
No reaction for inner ways.

Please test and tell me anything you think I should know.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Relation:multipolygon