[josm-dev] WMS requiring an EULA acceptance

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 17:24:28 BST 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Bodo Meissner <bodo at bodo-m.de> wrote:

> Matthias is right. You cannot rely on the client program. It is easy to
> change the user agent. see
> http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/

Again, the idea is not to build up a fortress. It is well known that if
someone really want to catch the images, he will be able to do so anyway.
The request to show and accept the uela is coming from the jurists, I cannot
change that. What I would like to know is if it is possible and how I could
do it in JOSM/WMS plugin without disturbing the main stream.

Pieren