[josm-dev] JOSM Plugin no_more_mapping

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 18:19:20 GMT 2012

2012/10/20 Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org>:
> There is a "market" for editors out there, and our editor, JOSM, is one of
> the "products". We are in friendly competition with other editors and we
> want to make our editor the best one, at least I think we do
> I can already see the snarky Twitter
> comments such jokes might lead to - and the resulting image is "JOSM, the
> editor that stops working as soon as you hit one wrong button."

nice idea, here it is:
https://twitter.com/dieterdreist/status/259719381368586240
(didn't want to steal this from you, but I thought you would never
post it yourself). Following your ideas above I was remembered of the
old marketing verdict, that also bad news can be useful (raise
popularity).

cheers,
Martin