[OSM-legal-talk] Is the "data share-alike" road navigable?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Fri Mar 9 07:23:08 GMT 2007

Ahoy,

On Thursday 08 March 2007 13:58:58 SteveC wrote:
> rigghhtt... but wouldn't demanding the illustrator file conflict with
> what you want?
>
> Positing that .osm would be acceptable, how would you go about getting
> from illustrator to .osm?

Also, how would we know if someone was using our database unless we put easter
eggs in? It seems fairly toothless to me, it's much easier to see that
someone is using your slippy map tiles or drawing on your bespoke walking
routes map.

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera