[OSM-legal-talk] The OSM licence: where we are, where we're going

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 05:11:32 GMT 2008

It's not speculation because I'm actually talking to them.

Nowhere am I saying that OSM has changed fundamentally.
We're not dependent on any other entity.
But to say the OSM is not a political project is naive.

Arguing against a license with attribution
because it helps us cooperate with organizations that want to contribute to the project
is in my opinion counter-productive and nonsensical.