[OSM-legal-talk] Major update to the Open Database License wiki page

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Feb 28 09:35:54 GMT 2009

I have reworked the main Open Database Licence page (and renamed it)
so that it provides an useful introduction to the whole license
background and the current  position to a first time reader.

I have bumped the detailed content from the existing page to a new page.

Check out the page here and please make it better!
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Open_Database_License

I do suggest that people who are interested in this debate use the
wiki 'watch' feature to monitor changes to all of the relevant wiki
pages, which should all be in the Open Data Licence category.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Category:Open_Data_Licence

Regards,

Peter