[OSM-legal-talk] Advice for transiki

Andrei Klochko transportsplan2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:40:42 GMT 2010

Do I have the right to add this info like that? I know that wikipedia is
more like a "journalistic" thing, so you are more free to put whatever you
want, but still, I do not know precisely any applicable law in here!
And besides, you know, I think albatrans would hardly notice any changes in
a particular wikipedia, or wikitravel article...they may only notice it one
day, maybe only two years later...and probably they would never notice
anything. I would have liked someone that would know applicable law to tell
me if I legally can or not!
Andrei