[OSM-legal-talk] Contributor Terms latest

Oliver Kuehn (skobbler) osm.oliver.kuehn at gmx.de
Tue Feb 23 21:40:06 GMT 2010

"Apart from that, this is the version we would like to finalise on and which
has had legal review.  Please shout if you see any holes."

Hi Michael,

I wonder if there should not be a clarification that any content provided
should (a) NOT contain material that is false, intentionally misleading, or
defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate
speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or
advocates the violation of any law or regulation and (b) be in line with
some generic principles of content that is welcome?

I have not seen any other terms that consider these points.

Regards,
Oliver