[OSM-legal-talk] I want my access back

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Fri Aug 12 10:29:32 BST 2011

Am 12.08.2011 10:27, schrieb Olaf Schmidt-Wischhöfer:
> I named my concerns long before the CT were last revised, and I even
> showed that I was willing to work towards concrete ways to fix these
> issues. It is not my fault that the issues was nevertheless ignored.

Your changes, as has been pointed out to you before, wouldn't have been
backwards compatible with the initial CTs.
>> (and  I say that as somebody who rather unhappy with certain aspects of the
>> CTs which I consider substantially more important than your fear of
>> conspiracies).
> I do not fear conspiracies and would greatly appreciate it if you stop
> misrepresenting my position.

Well your position was:

"Just for the record: Both the wording of the CT and the behaviour of the
sysadmins have disenfrachised me. I will never contribute to OpenStreetMap
again (and not only because you are currently blocking my acount frpom
contributing)."

Have you changed your mind (which I would consider quite legitimate) and do actually
want to continue to contribute, or why are you even participating in this discussion?

Simon