[OSM-legal-talk] RAND Corporation license violation

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Wed Mar 30 15:30:38 BST 2011

Oh, and by the way 1/328 is still a violation as far as I know.

In both cases (Waze and Google Maps), probably the amount of OSM data used
proportionally to the rest of the world data was less than 1/328.

Cheers,

Julio Costa Zambelli
OpenStreetMap Chile

julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl

http://www.openstreetmap.cl/
Cel: +56(9)89981083
Postal: Casilla 9002, Correo 3, Viña del Mar, Chile