[OSM-legal-talk] Australian Government Data from data.gov.au

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jun 30 10:47:07 UTC 2016

Am Do, 30.06.2016, 12:31 schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:
> E2
> v1 import 1 node, amenity=place_of_worship, name=Foo
> v2 move the node significantly (e.g. 30 km)

Don't import faulty data, SCNR :)

> Do you always have to attribute once something got imported, even if there
> a no (visual) traces of this import any more? E.g. you could say that all
> following contributions built on what was there at a time.

Sorry, but that's a very hard discussion and English isn't my native
language.
I don't think, there's any interest from OSM's point of view to make a
new license and make it compatible to anything else.

So it's rather pointless to start a detailed discussion about this is on
a low-traffic mailinglist :)