[Local-chapters] Today's meeting

Jaak Laineste jaak at nutiteq.com
Fri Sep 4 14:57:02 BST 2009

Hi,

 What about this:

1.       Every member is free to choose whether to join OSM-F (global
membership) or local chapter (local membership)

2.       Local chapters are free to make own decision of membership fees

3.       Local chapters are free to decide whether their members are OSM-F
members by default (with opt-out), or everyone has individual choice to be
OSM-F member also (opt-in).

4.       In either case, local chapters do not need to pay anything (forward
membership fees or any other general fees) to OSM-F

5.       OSM-F global membership fee can be PPP based, but it is not so
important, as long there will be cheaper local chapter available

/Jaak Laineste